Langsung ke konten utama

Kojima was 'fired' by Konami, says Metal Gear Solid voice actress

hideo kojima11 -

"His job role has changed in which he's free to leave in December, which he will."

Sounds, in my experience, like he's either getting "reassigned" to a crap position he doesn't want or being otherwise strong-armed into "quitting" so they really don't have to face all the negative PR (which can be working flawlessly).

Its been said that when a Japanese company will forget about somebody, they will not outright fire them. They are going to place then in a shitty position and present him utter shit therefore the employee gets so disgruntled they quit on the accord, therefore absolving the business from having to do it themselves.

At Kojima's level, you're not fired. You are strongly urged to resign from the position -- and particularly in this culture you're not planning to admit that you are firing someone. Kojima is an intelligent enough guy to learn to take whatever severance or other deal will be offered.

Source

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

An Illustrated History of 151 Video Games: A detailed guide to the most important games; explores five decades of game evolution

This book is very good. I was raised in the 80s since I have came to be in 1981. Video gaming have always played a role during my life but mainly up through my early 20s. I still own and play the latest games (X-box One) but actual life gives me little time. Regardless of this, I love to carry on with with a few video game news, donate to magazines, etc. These activities have waned considerably within the last few year or two but nevertheless I like video game history and a book such as this is right up my alley. I will take my time reading it in small 5-20 minute sessions (i will not go into any longer detail than that) and there's a huge amount of information to read. A whole lot i shall likely skip so I would ike to arrive at my review to spell out why and the thing I like. What I Love: 1) Everyone loves all pages and posts specialized in almost every console. They provide back stories on development, provide images and even factoids in the pages. It's all great stuff but mi...

Console Wars: Sega, Nintendo, and the Battle that Defined a Generation

This book is good. If you're like me, an important part of your childhood revolved around saving princesses and hitting up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B. This book, CONSOLE WARS, brings it all back. And then some. Word of warning: this book is hefty. Weighing in at 550 pages, this might be a good chunk of verbiage half that is covering decade of video gaming history. Is the journey worth every penny? Hell yeah! Did you know the Donkey Kong game was designed to be a Popeye the Sailorman game? How about Tom Hanks being refused for the Mario film? And, would be the rumors true: did Michael Jackson write music for Sonic 3? There's a ton of information packed in to the book. Every time I became lured to skim ahead, something else caught my attention. The author, Blake Harris, weaves the discussion and happenings that he collected from over 200 interviews into an interesting narrative that comes from all directions of the industry. I happened to be also particularly in...

The Witcher 3 screenshots show Geralt in 4K

Character models are fantastic. The environments look pretty bad in comparison. For example; the trail from the first screenshot looks quite poor. All screenshots show a lack of quality within the environment textures though. source