Langsung ke konten utama

Mortal Kombat X is selling "Easy Fatalities" for extra money

mortal_kombat_x_logo_cheevo

Not merely doesn't it affect the game by any means, it literally just allows you to do a fatality by hitting R2+another button, but you can also get them in game through The Krypt so it's not a problem at all.

As usual gamers blowing something completely away from proportion.

Edit: From reading a number of the comments I feel that some individuals have no idea how fatalities work in MK..(which I find just a little crazy but hey.)

A fatality is just an extremely brutal move you could do by inputting a combo after you have already won the match. Fatalities have no impact on the end result associated with the match. These easy fatality tokens just let someone do a fatality by hitting only two buttons together as opposed to a combo string.

source
other source

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

An Illustrated History of 151 Video Games: A detailed guide to the most important games; explores five decades of game evolution

This book is very good. I was raised in the 80s since I have came to be in 1981. Video gaming have always played a role during my life but mainly up through my early 20s. I still own and play the latest games (X-box One) but actual life gives me little time. Regardless of this, I love to carry on with with a few video game news, donate to magazines, etc. These activities have waned considerably within the last few year or two but nevertheless I like video game history and a book such as this is right up my alley. I will take my time reading it in small 5-20 minute sessions (i will not go into any longer detail than that) and there's a huge amount of information to read. A whole lot i shall likely skip so I would ike to arrive at my review to spell out why and the thing I like. What I Love: 1) Everyone loves all pages and posts specialized in almost every console. They provide back stories on development, provide images and even factoids in the pages. It's all great stuff but mi...

Console Wars: Sega, Nintendo, and the Battle that Defined a Generation

This book is good. If you're like me, an important part of your childhood revolved around saving princesses and hitting up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B. This book, CONSOLE WARS, brings it all back. And then some. Word of warning: this book is hefty. Weighing in at 550 pages, this might be a good chunk of verbiage half that is covering decade of video gaming history. Is the journey worth every penny? Hell yeah! Did you know the Donkey Kong game was designed to be a Popeye the Sailorman game? How about Tom Hanks being refused for the Mario film? And, would be the rumors true: did Michael Jackson write music for Sonic 3? There's a ton of information packed in to the book. Every time I became lured to skim ahead, something else caught my attention. The author, Blake Harris, weaves the discussion and happenings that he collected from over 200 interviews into an interesting narrative that comes from all directions of the industry. I happened to be also particularly in...

The Witcher 3 screenshots show Geralt in 4K

Character models are fantastic. The environments look pretty bad in comparison. For example; the trail from the first screenshot looks quite poor. All screenshots show a lack of quality within the environment textures though. source