Langsung ke konten utama

Star Ocean 5 announced for PS3 and PS4, manufactured by Tri-Ace


Star Ocean 5

Japan truly doesn't like deviating from creating the same characters over and over again. not sure if i should be angry at japanese writers or angry at the audience it doesn't get annoyed by the exact same story being retold over and over repeatedly again in a video game whose quality almost entirely depends on if the plot is any good.

Allow me to guess, "fedel camus's" town gets destroyed or attacked and i'm designed to feel emotionally invested and fedel must leave the sole home he's got ever proven to go on his first adventure to prevent a fantastic, looming threat orchestrated by a mustache twiddling douche that is motives do not even add up. by the end of the story, the lady without any memory starts to remember and realizing this woman is a the key to a devastating weapon that may end the world however in the conclusion, she uses the power of goodiness to really save the world..

source

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

An Illustrated History of 151 Video Games: A detailed guide to the most important games; explores five decades of game evolution

This book is very good. I was raised in the 80s since I have came to be in 1981. Video gaming have always played a role during my life but mainly up through my early 20s. I still own and play the latest games (X-box One) but actual life gives me little time. Regardless of this, I love to carry on with with a few video game news, donate to magazines, etc. These activities have waned considerably within the last few year or two but nevertheless I like video game history and a book such as this is right up my alley. I will take my time reading it in small 5-20 minute sessions (i will not go into any longer detail than that) and there's a huge amount of information to read. A whole lot i shall likely skip so I would ike to arrive at my review to spell out why and the thing I like. What I Love: 1) Everyone loves all pages and posts specialized in almost every console. They provide back stories on development, provide images and even factoids in the pages. It's all great stuff but mi...

Console Wars: Sega, Nintendo, and the Battle that Defined a Generation

This book is good. If you're like me, an important part of your childhood revolved around saving princesses and hitting up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B. This book, CONSOLE WARS, brings it all back. And then some. Word of warning: this book is hefty. Weighing in at 550 pages, this might be a good chunk of verbiage half that is covering decade of video gaming history. Is the journey worth every penny? Hell yeah! Did you know the Donkey Kong game was designed to be a Popeye the Sailorman game? How about Tom Hanks being refused for the Mario film? And, would be the rumors true: did Michael Jackson write music for Sonic 3? There's a ton of information packed in to the book. Every time I became lured to skim ahead, something else caught my attention. The author, Blake Harris, weaves the discussion and happenings that he collected from over 200 interviews into an interesting narrative that comes from all directions of the industry. I happened to be also particularly in...

The Witcher 3 screenshots show Geralt in 4K

Character models are fantastic. The environments look pretty bad in comparison. For example; the trail from the first screenshot looks quite poor. All screenshots show a lack of quality within the environment textures though. source